Seo Manila

SEO Manila

I have written this article as a simple illustration to my students on how you can dominate position 1 in google rankings for any keyword term you choose. I don't care how competitive that keyword is, if I want to go after it, and get the top spot I will. So hope this helps you drive massive amounts of free traffic to your sites.

So what is seo? Well very simply it is the way search engines find your websites, blogs etc using certain keywords.

How can you get your website ranking high using seo?
Well many experts would say you need off page seo and on page seo. I will not go into detail about this but as I said in the beginning this is just to illustrate the power of article marketing and using specific keywords.

You really just need to know why you want to rank for certain keywords. I want to rank for these keywords, because I have searched and seen the trend that the interest for these keywords is raising or remaining at a very high level. Google has a tool which you could use to see the search trend for keywords and if you find one that the forecast for it is raising, then you have just found yourself a gem of a keyword.

This is what I do to get highly targeted traffic and keywords and rank before anyone else can rank for those words, which means I would be getting perpetual free organic traffic ( the best I may add) to any website, blog or affiliate offer of my choice.

SEO is simple and involves really understanding how the search engines work. Poeple talk a lot about LSI keywords etc but really it is the CONTENT of your article, blogs and websites that really matters. Make the content fresh, unique and interesting and you will get the rankings you want.

I see a lot of people spinning articles, and using dead outdated articles. They may work sometimes but nothing beats fresh new current articles and contents.

I love writing articles, because I am not trying to sell anything to anyone, but simply laying down information that would help others make money online too. This is why I write at least 2 articles per day. I have never failed to write articles as they really do generate massive traffic for you. This traffic is free and would still be bringing traffic when you have long forgotten you wrote it. That is why you should always make sure you drop hot pure content in your articles and see the results yourself.

As usual I hope you have taken something from this article and most importantly, TAKE ACTION.
Action takes are successful...people

To Your Success,
Mark Imris